Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some Feedback So Far...

For those of you who are keeping up with the course work, congratulations on your first official posts - they were well-done! I do have a couple of suggestions that may assist in future assignments:

1. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE FROM WIKIPEDIA (OR ANYWHERE ELSE) AND CLAIM THE IDEAS FOR YOUR OWN!!!!! I have have been known to randomly "Google" the odd line or two from student assignments, just for kicks...

2. Do not be afraid to engage your classmates in an idea of theirs that you disagree with, for fear of being "rude". All postings were done cordially, and you can engage your fellow classmates in the same manner. It just heightens the quality of your response.

3. If you are being asked for your opinion or assessment, please do not provide a summary unless it is asked for. If you don't answer the question immediately, your mark is immediately affected.

That all said, I'm very pleased with the quality of work thus far!

Mrs. C

9 comments:

Keisha said...

Hi Mrs. C

I am doing my CPT on the Rwanda Genocide. Thank You

~Keisha De Coteau-Nedd

kathy said...

I am doign my CPT on Capital Punishment:)

Thanks

-Kathy Gostek

ALEX said...

I'm doing my cpt on 9/11

-Alex urgiles

Anonymous said...

I'm doing my cpt on Canadian military.

This is going to be fun

-N.Paesano

Daniel_Orsi said...

i am doing my cpt on the politics that lead to the rise and fall of the roman empire

thanks :)

- D Orsi

martina said...

I'm doing my CPT on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

-Martina Vlasic

Listi said...

miss i want to do mine on teh Illuminati if thats ok, if not then I'll do the 9/11 conspiracy.

Listi

tania said...

hey mrs.
i would like to do my cpt on 9/11 if that is ok. if not i can probably do same sex marriage
thank you :)

Andrea!!! =) said...

MRS..........!!!!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!
I will DEFINATLY be doing...
drum roll*
Rwanda Genocide

Andrea Joseph =)